I’ve always been a reader. My love of books has been there since I was a child. However, sometimes life can get in the way and I don’t read near as much as I want to. This year, one of my new year’s resolutions is to read 25 books by 31st December 2019.
The below list will be updated throughout the year.
Read in 2019:
1. This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay – Read my review
2. Notes to Self by Emilie Pine – Read my review
3. People Like Me by Lynn Ruane – Read my review
4. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman – Read my review
5. The Lost Letters of William Woolf by Helen Cullen – Read my review
6. Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent – Read my review
7. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins – Read my review
8. Skin Deep by Liz Nugent – Read my review
9. The Ruin by Dervla McTiernan – Read my review
10. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins – Read my review
11. Friends like These by Sarah Alderson – Read my review
12. Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson – Read my reviw
13. Second Life by SJ Watson
14. Disclaimer by Renée Knight
15. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng – Read my review
16.Make an Impact by Fab Giovanetti.
In terms of audio books, I highly recommend Audible as an app to use. They offer a 30 day free trial and various offers including credits for free books. After 30 days you will be charged automatically for a subscription – just a note of warning if you notice an unplanned deduction in your account.