I’ve always been a reader. My love of books has been there since I was a child. However, sometimes life can get in the way and I don’t read near as much as I want to. This year, one of my new year’s resolutions is to read 25 books by 31st December 2019.
Book 12/25 of 2019 is Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson. This is one that I picked up in the library as a result of a browse. I had never heard of it before and I’m enjoying it so far – review to follow.
The below list will be updated throughout the year.
Read in 2019:
1. This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay – Read my review
2. Notes to Self by Emilie Pine – Read my review
3. People Like Me by Lynn Ruane – Read my review
4. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman – Read my review
5. The Lost Letters of William Woolf by Helen Cullen – Read my review
6. Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent – Read my review
7. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins – Read my review
8. Skin Deep by Liz Nugent – Read my review
9. The Ruin by Dervla McTiernan – Read my review
10. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
11. Friends like These by Sarah Alderson
In terms of audio books, I highly recommend Audible as an app to use. They offer a 30 day free trial and various offers including credits for free books. After 30 days you will be charged automatically for a subscription – just a note of warning if you notice an unplanned deduction in your account.
And if you enjoy cycling, this book list is for you!!