I’ve always been a reader. My love of books has been there since I was a child. However, sometimes life can get in the way and I don’t read near as much as I want to. This year, one of my new year’s resolutions is to read 25 books by 31st December 2019.
My current book is another by Liz Nugent. After reading Lying in Wait I was eager to have a date with the author again, this time “Skin Deep”. This book was sitting on the “recently returned” shelf in the library when I popped in recently – ideal!
The below list will be updated throughout the year.
Read in 2019:
1. This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay – Read my review
2. Notes to Self by Emilie Pine – Read my review
3. People Like Me by Lynn Ruane – Read my review
4. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman – Read my review
5. The Lost Letters of William Woolf by Helen Cullen – Read my review
6. Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent – Read my review
7. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins – Read my review