Welcome to the fifth year of my book list. This is the first year where I have chosen to read less books than the previous year. This is because I am committed to reading the final four Harry Potter books. In 2022, I read Harry Potter for the first time and fell in love. I got through the first three books as part of my challenge to read 36 books in the year. This year, I am planning to read 30 books in the year, of which four will be Harry Potter – the four really long ones!
I became a big fan of audiobooks while I was recovery from laser eye surgery. I couldn’t read paper copies but found love for having a book read to me. I have continued to listening to audiobooks ever since, normally on my walk to work. If I was commuting on the bus, I’d spend my time reading so why not listen while I walk?
In 2023 I will be sharing regular updates on Instagram @thebakingnutritionist and keeping a full list of all titles below and on Goodreads.
Happy reading in 2023 ✨
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- The Gift by Edith Eger
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Other People’s Marriages by Kerri Fisher
- Postscript by Cecelia Ahern
- The House Sitter by Debbie Howells
- Home Stretch by Graham Norton
- Exit by Belinda Bauer
- How Brands Grow by Byron Sharp
- A Bitter Legacy by Lynda Page
- Beautiful World, Where Are You by Sally Rooney
You can look back on my previous year’s book lists below and follow me on Goodreads.