In 2019, I committed to reading 25 books in the year. I reached my target at the end of December and immediately decided to embark on another reading challenge!
This year, in 2020, I am committing to reading 30 books in the year. I’m mad but what’s a challenge if it’s too easy! I’ve got two holidays planned this year when I plan on having a reading binge.
I hope my 2020 list below will be as popular as my 2019 list. I reached my target of reading 30 books in total by year end on 26th December 2020.
- ‘Twas the Nightshift before Christmas by Adam Kay
- More than a Feeling by Cate Woods
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Cate Woods
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes
- What She Wants by Cathy Kelly
- Second Chances by Erin Kaye
- And By The Way… by Denise Deegan
- The Abortionist’s Daughter by Elisabeth Hyde
- Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney
- Something from Tiffany’s by Melissa Hill
- Designer Genes by Emma Hannigan
- Overcoming by Vicky Phelan & Naomi Linehan
- Those People by Louise Candlish
- Cilka’s Journey by Heather Morris
- Unbelievable by T. Christian Miller & Ken Armstrong
- Milkman by Anna Burns
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Good Fight by Danielle Stee
- Three Little Truths by Eithne Shortall
- Strange Flowers by Donal Ryan
- Filter This by Sophie White
- Unfiltered by Sophie White
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Spinning Heart by Donal Ryan
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Seconds by Bryan Lee O’Malley
And how did I feel about the books I’d chosen? What did I love and what didn’t I love? I answer all these questions plus more in this blog post.
8 thoughts on “Book List 2020”
This looks like such a good list and you’re making really good progress with it (plus nothing beats a holiday reading binge!) x
I’m a little behind schedule but I know I’ll get there! I would love to be on a sunny beach reading but that won’t be happening any time soon! I’ll continue reading in my PJs at night 🙂 Glad you like the list.