In 2019, I committed to reading 25 books in the year. I reached my target at the end of December and immediately decided to embark on another reading challenge!
This year, in 2020, I am committing to reading 30 books in the year. I’m mad but what’s a challenge if it’s too easy! I’ve got two holidays planned this year when I plan on having a reading binge.
I hope my 2020 list below will be as popular as my 2019 list. My sixteenth book this year, to make the halfway point of this challenge, will be Unbelievable by T. Christian Miller and Ken Armstrong.
- ‘Twas the Nightshift before Christmas by Adam Kay
- More than a Feeling by Cate Woods
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Cate Woods
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes
- What She Wants by Cathy Kelly
- Second Chances by Erin Kaye
- And By The Way… by Denise Deegan
- The Abortionist’s Daughter by Elisabeth Hyde
- Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney
- Something from Tiffany’s by Melissa Hill
- Designer Genes by Emma Hannigan
- Overcoming by Vicky Phelan & Naomi Linehan