In 2019, I committed to reading 25 books in the year. I reached my target at the end of December and immediately decided to embark on another reading challenge!
This year, in 2020, I am committing to reading 30 books in the year. I’m mad but what’s a challenge if it’s too easy! I’ve got two holidays planned this year when I plan on having a reading binge.
I hope my 2020 list below will be as popular as my 2019 list. My sixth read of 2020 will be The Memory Keeper‘s Daughter by Kim Edwards.
- ‘Twas the Nightshift before Christmas by Adam Kay
- More than a Feeling by Cate Woods
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Cate Woods
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding