Welcome to the fourth year of my book list. Whether you’re an avid reader getting through one hundred books in the year or an average reader flicking through two or three books over the course of twelve months, everyone is welcome here.
In 2021 I became a big fan of audiobooks while I was recovery from laser eye surgery. I couldn’t read paper copies but found real grá for having a book read to me. I have continued to listening to audiobooks ever since, normally on my walk to work.
In 2022 I am aiming to read 36 books before the end of the year. I predict that these will be a mix of paper back and audiobooks. I will be sharing regular updates on Instagram @thebakingnutritionist and keeping a full list of all titles below.
Happy reading in 2022!
- Three Sisters by Heather Morris
- Dog Days by Andrew Cotter
- Henry Himself by Stewart O Nan
- Bridesmaids by Zara Stoneley
- Paid For by Rachel Moran
- Rebound by Aga Lesiewicz
- The Daughter by Lucy Dawson
- Small Great Things by Jodie Picoult
- The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri
- A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
- The Road Trip by Beth O Leary
- Songbirds by Christy Lefteri
- The Party Crasher by Sophie Kinsella
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
- Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian
- Behind the Sequins by Shirley Ballas
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
- Daisy Jones And The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Ladies’ Midnight Swim Club by Faith Hogan
- A Town Called Solace by Mary Lawson
You can look back on my previous year’s book lists below and follow me on Goodreads.