Welcome to the third year of my book list. I started this in 2019 when I felt that I wasn’t reading as much as I had in the past or as much as I wanted to at that time. For the 12 months of 2019, I set myself that goal of reading 25 books in the year. I smashed it!
In 2020 I decided I wanted to continue with my reading challenge but I wanted to push myself further. I decided to read 30 books in the year. Again, I smashed it!
It’s now 2021 – we’re finally out of 2020. Once again, I’m challenging myself. Once again, I’m going bigger and better than last year. I’m committing to reading 35 books in the year. Are you with me?
I am using the Goodreads app to keep track of what I’ve read and what I want to read in the future. I’ll be sharing screenshots of these lists on my Instagram @thebakingnutritionist
To date this year, I have read the following books. My target is to reach 35 books by 31st December 2021. Wish me luck!
- Never Mind the B*ll0cks Here’s the Science by Professor Luke O Neill
- How Animals Saved My Life by Noel Fitzpatrick
- The Queen’s Gambit by Walter Tevis
- The Men in her Life by Imogen Parker
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Lunar Living by Kirsty Gallagher
- The Trouble with Weddings by Sharon Owens
- The Life & Loves Of A He Devil by Graham Norton
- The Thing About December by Donal Ryan
Currently reading … Climate Justice by Mary Robinson!